When: Wednesdays, October 12 - November 16, 2:30 - 4:00 p.m. ET
Price: Each webinar in this series is $95 for Members and $135 for Nonmembers
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
From the smallest to the largest of communities, technology is disrupting and changing traditional industries, creating new prospects for job creation. Is your community ready to embrace the challenges and opportunities new technologies are bringing to your industrial base? As these businesses look to grow, the makers of innovative new technologies are demanding tech workforce skills, infrastructure and support services. Economic development organizations that understand how technology is impacting their bread and butter industries can better capitalize on the opportunities that call for new approaches in targeted marketing, incentives, workforce development, infrastructure and more. Arm your community to retain, expand and grow the industries of the future by attending IEDC’s fall’s virtual learning series.
November 9: Innovations and Disruptions in the Financial Services Industry
» Register for this webinar
The financial services industry has emerged from the Great Recession with momentum and a focus on growth. Innovations in FinTech (financial technology) are making way for new players to become leaders in the finance and insurance industry. Retail banks are increasingly reliant on mobile technology for customer acquisition and retention, while global investments in FinTech have doubled. Communities are embracing the growth of the FinTech sector with incubators and accelerators that focus specifically on this high growth, high income sector. Explore how your community can capitalize on this dynamic growth opportunity.
November 16: Digital Marketing of Industries
» Register for this webinar
Instructions and Technology
Instructions and dial-in information will be sent up to three days in advance and a minimum of two times. If you do not receive an email from IEDC or GoToWebinar 24 hours prior to the start of the web seminar, it is your responsibility to email email@example.com. No refunds or credits will be given for not receiving the dial-in information for the webinar.
• Using a telephone: A touch-tone telephone
• Using Desktop VoIP: A computer equipped with the following:
- a supported sound card
- speakers or headphones
- a microphone (for speaking during the conference)
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, Mozilla Firefox 1.5 for Windows/Mac/Linux, or Safari 2.0 for Macintosh
• Broadband Internet connection
Learn more about GoToWebinar please review the Attendee Quick Reference Guide(PDF)
Cancellation, Refund and No-Show Policy
• Refunds are available with cancellation until ten days prior to any webinar. There are no refunds for cancellations received after this date.
• All cancellations must be received in writing by email, fax or mail to Cherrika Gordon (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / fax (202) 223-4745). Cancellations by phone are not accepted.
• All cancellations and requests for a refund within ten days prior to any webinar need to be submitted in writing to Cherrika Gordon and will be considered on a case-by-case basis. There is no guarantee of a refund or credit and each will be given consideration under unforeseen circumstances.
Attend Web Seminars and Earn Recertification Credits from the Comfort of Your Office
We understand that CEcDs have a constant yearning to grow and improve their knowledge and expertise in economic development. Therefore, the IEDC web seminars have been approved as professional development programs for recertification. The web seminars provide a convenient and cost-effective online environment for economic developers to learn about cutting-edge research, techniques, and tools that are prevalent in the field.
CEcDs participating in a minimum of three (3) web seminars during a three-year recertification cycle can now earn recertification credits. If you have questions or would like more information, please contact Marjorie Rose at email@example.com.