General Manager - Bruce Community Futures Development Corporation
BRUCE COMMUNITY FUTURES DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
The Bruce CFDC is a community-based non-profit economic development and investment corporation governed by a volunteer board of directors, in partnership with FedDev Ontario.
The Bruce CFDC is seeking an innovative and energetic General Manager with demonstrated management skills to lead the organization. This is a full-time leadership position, requiring excellent interpersonal and team-building skills. The candidate should have management expertise in finance and small business loan development as well as strong experience in community economic development projects, strategic and program planning and program delivery. The General Manager reports to the Board of Directors.
Bruce Community Futures Development Corporation (Bruce CFDC) www.bruce.on.ca requires a General Manager with the experience and expertise to:
- § Develop operational plans incorporating the strategic direction of the organization
- § Ensure privacy/confidentiality of all files and documents
- Develop, manage and maintain a growing business loan portfolio
- Provide business coaching and assistance to clients
- Maintain and implement appropriate/current corporate policies, practices and procedures that meet accountability and performance benchmarks
- Manage the corporate administration including but not limited to contracts, funding, budgets, reports, collections, supplies procurement, etc.
- Foster and provide effective Board-Staff-Client operations
Qualifications and Experience:
- § 5 or more years of progressive management experience in non-profit or business sector.
- § have post secondary diploma/degree in relevant discipline such as management, economics, business, finance etc, or equivalent experience
Salary: Salary commensurate with experience
Applications MUST BE SENT ELECTRONICALLY to the Search Committee Chair Diane Heinisch at email@example.com
All applications are confidential and must include: (a) a cover letter explaining interest in the position, establishing suitability for the position and stating salary expectations (b) resume (c) a list of three references.
Deadline: No later than 5 p.m. April 27, 2011
Note: The Bruce CFDC thanks all applicants for their interest; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.